CARNEIA is a Belgian post-metal band with members from King Hiss and MIAVA and is inspired by bands such as Tool and Faith No more.
“Voices of the Void”, CARNEIA’s fourth studio effort, creates an eclectic wall of sound that combines thoughtful riffs, a variety of rhythmic styles, instrumental improvisation and dynamical vocal lines. All of these elements combined, create a state of mind going from dark and heavy to melancholic and brooding.
The 8-song album offers an intense and introspective showcase. In this album an aging ‘lone wolf’ is stubbornly looking for some kind of meaning while struggling with trauma’s and heredity. Sometimes clashing with his inner demons and sometimes dealing with an uncomfortable emptiness. Suffering from a distorted self-image, he tries to find his place in this world.
Pre-orders starts Januari 10, 2020!
Limited Edition 12″ VINYL
– limited up to 300 copies total
– 175 copies standard black
– 100 copies Black/White Splatter (Band and Label Exclusive Edition)
– 25 copies Red/Black marbled (Die Hard Edition)
– 5 copies Test Pressing (no sleeve!)
– high quality 180g heavyweight vinyl pressed in Belgium
– 33 1/3 rpm
– 350g heavyweight cover (mat)
– printed inner sleeves (lyrics)
– re-usable poly bags with label sticker and hand-numbered copies indication
– all incl. download code
Releases Januari 24, 2020